It's probably been well over four years since I left the path of Sant Mat.
Now I could say this:
Since I left the path my life has been chaos and everything seems to go wrong. I feel haunted by the fact that I have left the Master's grace.
A satsangi's response to the above could be something like:
The Master will pull the disciple in and drag him by the hair if need be to get him to do his meditation. He can never leave the path.......
Or
Through harsh daily karmas the disciple will have to clear his debts whether he meditates or not.....
Now the truth:
Since I have left the path it was tough for a few years trying to clear my mind of all the Sant Mat dogma but now through Jesus Christ's grace, I have never been happier or more peaceful or more loving (especially to my family).
A satsangi's response to the above could be something like:
Even if he doesn't meditate the master will align his next lifetime with more suitable conditions.
Or
He's just using up all his valuable accumulated good karma from his meditation practice and that's why his life is so good.
My point being is that Sant Mat no matter what happens has an excuse for every conceivable outcome.
Whether I'm happy or wretched the Sant Mat teachings have an "answer".
So with Sant Mat I'm damned if I do tell you the Truth and I'm damned if I don't.
I'm not writing many blogs anymore as I have outlined to the best of my knowledge that this path is one very unhappy ride full of lies and deceit.
Gurinder Singh is just a normal guy full of weaknesses and problems just like you and me although he lacks the saving power and grace of Jesus Christ. Oh for the shock when he meets his Maker and has to account for all the souls he has lead into pain and confusion. On the other hand, if he gave his heart to Jesus Christ he would be forgiven as God's Grace accepts all no matter what they have done. But he needs to repent and ask for God's forgiveness first.
That's my prayer.
Click here for Book by Sean Patrick
Now I could say this:
Since I left the path my life has been chaos and everything seems to go wrong. I feel haunted by the fact that I have left the Master's grace.
A satsangi's response to the above could be something like:
The Master will pull the disciple in and drag him by the hair if need be to get him to do his meditation. He can never leave the path.......
Or
Through harsh daily karmas the disciple will have to clear his debts whether he meditates or not.....
Now the truth:
Since I have left the path it was tough for a few years trying to clear my mind of all the Sant Mat dogma but now through Jesus Christ's grace, I have never been happier or more peaceful or more loving (especially to my family).
A satsangi's response to the above could be something like:
Even if he doesn't meditate the master will align his next lifetime with more suitable conditions.
Or
He's just using up all his valuable accumulated good karma from his meditation practice and that's why his life is so good.
My point being is that Sant Mat no matter what happens has an excuse for every conceivable outcome.
Whether I'm happy or wretched the Sant Mat teachings have an "answer".
So with Sant Mat I'm damned if I do tell you the Truth and I'm damned if I don't.
I'm not writing many blogs anymore as I have outlined to the best of my knowledge that this path is one very unhappy ride full of lies and deceit.
Gurinder Singh is just a normal guy full of weaknesses and problems just like you and me although he lacks the saving power and grace of Jesus Christ. Oh for the shock when he meets his Maker and has to account for all the souls he has lead into pain and confusion. On the other hand, if he gave his heart to Jesus Christ he would be forgiven as God's Grace accepts all no matter what they have done. But he needs to repent and ask for God's forgiveness first.
That's my prayer.
Click here for Book by Sean Patrick
This is the thing about deception. It weaves a whole web of lies to 'steal, kill and destroy' (John 10:10) the one trapped in the web. There are 'answers' to everything. But when people welcome Jesus (the Truth) into their lives, He not only free's them from the web of deception. He will then come and dismantle the whole thing with His light - lie, by lie. Until that person begins to truly experience the 'Truth that sets them free' via His Word (John 8:32). Isn't Jesus' completely undeserved grace and totally unconditional love UNIMAGINABLE! (Ephesians 2:8-9)
ReplyDeleteFantastic comment thank you and totally agree. Sorry for the huge delay in getting back to you!!
ReplyDelete