Translate

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Introduction to Christian Thunder


I chose this title for this blog as I respect Gods beauty, power and majesty reflected in nature ( Ps 93 ).

 I wanted a powerful name as it will be tackling a difficult subject which is the lies and deceptions of other spiritual paths, in particular, one that I followed for 12 years called Radha Soami Satsang Beas or Sant Mat. Sant Mat has quite a few different other names: Surat Shabd Yog, Path of the Audible Lifestream and Science of the Soul. 

The intention of this site is for satsangis (followers of Sant Mat) to read these blogs and to start questioning Sant Mat teachings in respect to where they are right now in their relationship with God and if this path is making them more loving and compassionate human beings ( John 13:35 )

If I wanted to be very specific my target audience would be disillusioned Roman Catholics that have become followers of Sant Mat: the path I followed. I hope Christian Thunder provides a light at the end of a dark tunnel for this group of people.

For anyone else who reads Christian Thunder, it might prove useful if you have found yourself caught up in the labyrinth of a complicated spiritual path of God-realization or you might be interested in finding a path of eastern meditation or even a living guru. Hopefully, Christian Thunder can save you from making the wrong choice and years of personal frustration.

 My inspiration for this blog is Jesus Christ God's only Son and the simple spiritual truths of the Bible.

Click here for Book by Sean Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment