Translate

Thursday, 10 August 2017

Deception 2: Sharing Your Personal Meditation Experiences is Forbidden

This rule means that you can never discuss your meditation with any other person bar the Master via  a letter or a one off chance every year if you travel to Beas ( 5 stations from Amritsar in Punjab)  and request a personal sitting.

I did have an interview with Gurinder Singh and told him about my shaking experiences and he told me to visualise resting on the beach and gradually being taken away with the simran. This did me no good whatsoever and seriously thinking back I don't think Gurinder had any idea on what to do. He inherited the position of Master against his own will and has simply given up and gone with the flow of his inheritance. It even mentions in some of the books that he didn't even meditate prior to being a master. How can Gurinder ever be compared with Jesus Christ?

So getting back to this deception there is no one to discuss your soul-numbing meditation with so the suffering is very personal. I feel this cultish rule keeps you trapped in a sant mat created prison and I feel very sorry for satsangis going through this process right now.

Largely I think satsangis give up and live with the daily guilt of failure. Many do seva (service) as a means of compensation and others give money. The daily grind of mediation means Radha Soami Satsang Beas prospers in many ways as you soon find out you will do just about do anything to avoid meditating and feeling an absolute worthless failure. So acts of service and donations can be considerable in order to win the masters protection and approval and silence your conscience.

Click here for Book by Sean Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment