Please email me at christsthunder@gmail.com if you need to make contact.
If you disagree with this blog that's fine and I apologise if you find it offensive. I've tried to be as polite as possible and just share my views and experiences in order to break the silence of the radha soami satsang beas path and the power of its beliefs.
My hope is that you experience what I have in the last 3 years which is freedom, happiness and Jesus Christs boundless love.
Click here for Book by Sean Patrick
If you disagree with this blog that's fine and I apologise if you find it offensive. I've tried to be as polite as possible and just share my views and experiences in order to break the silence of the radha soami satsang beas path and the power of its beliefs.
My hope is that you experience what I have in the last 3 years which is freedom, happiness and Jesus Christs boundless love.
Click here for Book by Sean Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment