Translate

Friday, 8 September 2017

Reflection 3. The Power of Belief

When I decided to leave the Radha Soami Satsang Beas path I was afraid at first about the repercussions of stopping my meditation practice and what the inner master ( Gurinder Singh ) might do to me. So much power is given to the master in Sant Mat that it is written that if he can't burn your kama's off by you meditating and living a pure life style, then he can end your life early and start again with you in a new incarnation. So you can imagine the grip sant mat dogma has on its disciples. Gurinder Singh's role is to get you to Sach Khand whatever way possible. He rules supreme.

Now with that thought in mind try closing your eyes and going to sleep when you know that you are disobeying the master.

The only way I found to change such a strong belief is to develop a stronger one with the real power of the Holy Spirit behind it ( Rom 15:13 ).

Click here for Book by Sean Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment